Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hoooooo Are Youuuuuu

1. What is your natural hair color?


Medium brown with lots of red in it.  Seriously, no matter what color I try to dye my hair it ALWAYS pulls red!!

2. Which do you prefer, sunrises or sunsets?

That's a toughie for me.  Some of you may know that I am a photographer so both sunrises and sunsets are great for light.  I prefer a sunrise, but loathe how early you have to rise to enjoy one!

3. What is the first thing you notice about people?

Eyes.  Corny but true: Eyes are the windows to the soul.

4. Do you prefer talking or texting on your cell phone?

Texting.  It's so much easier to multi-task, you don't have to give your full attention to the whole time you are chatting with someone.

5. What size of shoes do you wear?

9 1/2.  Usually.  Depending on the width and other stuff maybe a half to whole size up.

No comments:

Post a Comment