Monday, January 18, 2010

Scrappin'

One of my goals for 2010 is to get all most of pictures put into my scrapbooks.

I thought it would be fun to share my layouts with you all!

Two of my essential tools for scrapbooking are these:

I can't tell you how many times I have gone to these wonderful books and come away with great ideas!
I bought both of mine through ebay a few years ago, and in doing research for this post, discovered that they are WAY overpriced now (like $70 bucks each!)
But, if you shop Joanne's and bring in a coupon, you should be able to pick one up for less than $10 bucks!

Becky Higgins did a great job making 'recipes' for page layouts.  She even shows a few variations on each page she has designed!

Anywhoo, on the the layouts.







Oh, how I love my family and friends!  Anyway, hope you all have a happy Monday!

One more thing.......does anyone out there in blogland know of a great vellum tape that will not show up when used with textured cardstock?

1 comment:

  1. Okay, girl- get yours done, and then I'm sending you all my pics! :)
    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete